MKW Lasersystem GmbH
Phone: +49 7221-98 83 91
Fax: +49 7221 98 83 93
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 210841BH
USt.-Id.-Nr. DE 143463811 7
Note on data protection
© pfluegler photo / Dogs – fotolia.com
© Grigorita Ko / fotolia.com
© pixabay, pexels, unsplash
© own creation
Consumer revocation instruction
Consumers are all natural persons who conclude a legal transaction for purposes which can neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods
- in a single order and these are delivered separately
where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or piece, provided that you have ordered a good that is delivered in multiple lots or pieces
To exercise your right of revocation, you must us (MKW Lasersystem GmbH, Landstraße 67, 76547 Sinzheim, Phone: 07221 988391, Fax: 07221 988 393, E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a with letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- to deliver goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.